Want to work with us?
CREATIVE PROJECT MANAGER
£30,000k - £35,000k per year + benefits
Flexible working (hours and location)
MYWW™, is the UK’s leading agency for in-house design/creative teams. Established over 5 years ago, we are looking for a talented, proactive and self-motivated Creative Project Manager for a key role within the business.
We recently appointed a new Creative Director and are setting ourselves up for ambitious growth this year. We now need an ‘anchor’ to provide the day-to-day delivery of our client’s projects and to help us shape our systems and processes.
You will ideally have...
- Over 3 years experience working for a company delivering integrated design and creative projects with client facing as well as delivery responsibilities.
- Be comfortable attending face to face client meetings and telephone calls.
- Know quality design and creative work and be able to get it delivered from brief to production.
- Experience of helping the client define and refine the brief.
- Comfortable managing a range of creative projects from client briefing through to production.
As the main contact for our clients you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships.
- Providing a high quality and responsive service.
- Pre-empting any project difficulties and keeping stakeholders informed.
- Initiate client updates and work in progress meetings.
- Can confidently lead F2F client meetings.
You will be responsible for delivering the design projects requested by our clients via our network of talent. This includes:
- Controlling budgets and ensuring projects are profitable.
- Providing estimates for work and ensuring cost and profit margins are adhered too.
- Ensuring our client’s briefs and feedback is interpreted correctly.
- Ensuring projects are delivered to our standard of quality, our process and on time.
- Proactively looking at ways to improve our systems and processes.
Looking after our creative network
Helping us to build and expand our network to include the very best talent in the industry.
- Recruiting specialists and sub-contractors for client projects.
- Actively finding talent and keeping our database updated with details / day rates.
- Sending our T&Cs / job test to new suppliers when appropriate.
You will be working closely with the CEO and newly appointed Creative Director to establish improved ways of working, how we continuously improve the agency's service and delivery according to our clients changing needs.
This is an exciting and key role within the agency with fast track career development for the right person as the company grows. Email your CV to email@example.com