A 90 Minute workshop style session created for non-designers who work with design
The Design Power Hour
Do you or your team regularly deliver design projects for your clients?
Is your business losing time and money when working with external designers?
Is this stopping you from accessing additional design opportunities and revenue streams with clients?
Do you and your team just want to get smarter in the way you work so you can save time and money?
We have created this unique workshop style session especially for PR and Marketing agencies to help your team understand, manage and confidently sell in the design projects they are working on.
This session will:
- Build your team’s confidence in delivering design projects.
- Manage your clients effectively through the design process and amendments stages.
- Enable your team to identify ways to up-sell the design capabilities.
- Maximise the additional revenue streams from design projects.
The training ends with a ‘Surgery Session’ which will allow time for the participants to apply their learnings to existing or past projects.
Who should attend:
This training session is ideal for non-designers in the business - especially those who work with designers directly on behalf of their clients.
Suitable for up to 10 participants.
When and where?
The Design Power Hour is usually held at your offices.
- Understand the business case for design.
- Understand the basic psychology of design and why it is more important today than ever before.
- Ask the best questions when briefing designers.
- Know how to spot a good designer.
- Know how to give effective design feedback.
- Learn tips for working smarter with clients.
- Have confidence to deliver design projects.
- Identify ways to sell design capabilities to clients.
What our clients say
“Thank you for a brilliant workshop tonight: clear, fun, with easy to apply rules. I could tell how much the group learnt from you – and I know it’ll be a great springboard for them to improve the quality of their pitch presentations.”
Ed Halliday, King’s College Entrepreneurship Institute
“Our brand workshop with MYWW™ was an invaluable way to get under the skin of Heart and define our personality. The exercises were really well thought out, and we had a lot of fun as a team. We’re really looking forward to working closely with MYWW™ in the future.”
Emma Jenkins, Global Radio
“Quite simply Emma has transformed our team. Inspirational, engaging and persuasive, she has helped to us to collaboratively address our pinch points and establish an deliverable strategy for the future.”
Ellie Blenkinsop, Savills
What does it cost?
Contact us via the form below for more details.
Our training is hosted and facilitated by Emma Sexton
Emma Sexton is the Founder and Creative Director of Make Your Words Work™ (www.myww.co.uk), shortlisted for The Drum's Creative Woman of the Year 2016, board level advisor on design strategy to brands and businesses. A Creative Pool Top 100 Influencer 2017 and 'Creative In Residence' at Kings College, London.