Born 5 years ago, The In-House Design Awards are the only UK awards that celebrate the true greatness of in-house design teams and help earn them the recognition they deserve within the community.
Click the video below to see a recap of the 2017 In-House Design Awards.
This year we are back and with NEW and EXCITING categories:
- Best Project Award
- Best Internal Rebrand/Brand Development
- Impact on the overall business
- Best example of internal collaboration within the business
- *NEW* Best example of collaboration with an external agency
- *NEW* What’s a great idea?
- *NEW* Design for good
Dates for your diary
- Deadline for entries - Friday 29th September 2017
- Judging deadline - Friday 20th October 2017
- In-House Awards ceremony - Monday 6th November 2017
Our In-House Design Awards are sponsored by:
Winners of 2016
Best Project Award - Notonthehighstreet.com: TV advertisements
Best Internal Rebrand - NSPCC: Childline Rebrand
Impact on the overall business - Clarks In-House Design Team
Best Example of Internal Collaboration within the Business -
Thomson Reuters: 9 Billion Bowls campaign
"Our award means a lot to us because it recognises the hard work and skill that went into creating the campaign - as well as the research, teamwork, tenacity and care taken to get it right for our Partners. It's important to us because the awards take into account business effectiveness, as well as creativity, so it's testament that it worked all round. We're thrilled to have won and would urge anyone to take part."
Penny Parnell, Head of Copy, notonthehighstreet.com
Click the video below to see a recap of the 2016 In-House Awards.