For a single admin fee of £150* per team, you can enter as many categories that best suit your work.
Just make sure you supply all the details listed below.
Submit your entry as a PDF with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Category of entry (you can enter as many as you like)
- In-House Team Award – Impact on the overall business
- Best internal rebrand / Brand development
- Best project award
- Best example of internal collaboration within the business
- *NEW* Best example of collaboration with an external agency
- *NEW* What’s a great idea?
- *NEW* Design for good
- Work examples
- Short description of work submitted
Deadline for entries - Friday 29th September 2017
The In-House Awards will be held on Monday 6th November 2017.
* An invoice for the fee will be sent once your application has been received.
Best Project Award
This award was launched to recognise project based work undertaken by in-house teams.
- The business impact of the project – how well did the project deliver against the objectives of the brief.
- Evidence of any additional business challenges the team had overcome in order to deliver on the project.
Best Internal Rebrand / Brand Development
This award was launched to recognise the in-house teams who have played a key role in the successful development, execution and role out of their companies new brand identity.
- The performance of the rebrand: How well did it perform against the previous brand identity?
- What was the business impact?
- Evidence of any additional business challenges the team had overcome in order to deliver on the rebrand.
Impact on the overall business
This award was set up as an opportunity for in-house design teams to demonstrate their design talents and the impact they've had on the overall business.
- Must show evidence that the in-house design team added a ‘business’ benefit to the project which went beyond pure visual styling.
- Evidence of overcoming any internal challenges which exceed the company’s expectations of what their in-house design team could deliver.
Best Example of Internal Collaboration within the Business
This award was launched to acknowledge the partnerships and collaboration with other divisions of a business which is often required by in-house teams.
- Must show evidence of the collaboration having a direct business impact.
- Evidence of the in-house design team having influence within the business as a result of the collaboration.
- Additional points can we awarded for overcoming any internal challenges which were a barrier to collaboration previously and that the in-house design team added a ‘business’ benefit to the project which went beyond pure visual styling.
*NEW* Best example of collaboration with an external agency
*NEW* What’s a great idea?
*NEW* Design for good
Please note that work from January 2016 can be entered but not if it was previously used in the In-House Design Awards last year.